1) Go to the Tectonic “Markets” page directly via app.tectonic.finance/markets or go to the Tectonic.finance website and click “Enter App”
2) Click the yellow “Connect Wallet” button and make sure you are connected to the Cronos Network. The button can be found on the top right-hand corner of the page
A guide on how to set-up Cronos Network on Metamask can be found here. The Crypto.com DeFi wallet will automatically have the Cronos Network setup.
3) On the “Markets” page, select the asset that you want to supply. Currently, you can choose to supply assets either within the "Main Pool" or "LCRO Pool" (isolated pool)
4) Once you have selected the asset that you want to supply (for example USDC), you will be directed to the individual asset markets page
On this page, you can view key information on the asset, as well as supply, withdraw, borrow or repay
5) Click on the “Supply” button. After which, indicate the amount you want to supply and click “Supply”
Note #1: During your first interaction with Tectonic, you will need to enable and grant permission to any of the contracts in order to interact with them.
6) Confirm your transaction on your wallet
7) If your transaction is successful, you will receive a pop-up notification
A: When you supply an asset, you will receive a tToken as a receipt. These tTokens accumulate interest over time - this is reflected in their tToken:asset exchange rate, which can be found on the individual assets market page (under the Market details section, shown in the screenshot below). By simply holding the tToken, you will be earning interest.
A: Check out a detailed example here. Do note that interest is not distributed - instead, you receive interest when you withdraw your asset from Tectonic.